10 Questions, a CMO still faces in going Digital
25 April, 2013 Digital Age
Challenges of a Chief Marketing Officer:
- First and foremost is that a CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) or marketer feels exposed on Digital. Their fear is that on Digital, they are not in control and it’s a free way for consumers.
- Most of the CMOs/ marketers fail to understand that how they can go beyond product story? Also they are not sure that how they can talk about the brand?
- CMOs fear that’s Digital is a crowded place and not sure about where their brand will stand in limited period while consumer is online?
- And since web is crowded place, how I can make presence of my brand be relevant to my TG (Target Audience)?
- Most of Marketers are yet not sure on how they can engage their consumers?
- Since I am not in control, I am not sure where my brand will land in case of negative word around it?
- Ah.. I don’t have eco-system ready for Digital?
- I don’t have enough content to engage my consumers or what content should I offer to my consumers?
- I can’t track who is talking what about my brand in Social Space?
- How shall I build relationship with my consumers and make them refer my brand?